Mr. Klaus Schäfer | Chief Executive Officer, Uniper SE
Mr. Klaus Schäfer was born on October 6th, 1967, in Regensburg, Bavaria, Germany.
After having graduated from the Passau University with the basic course in economy and business administration, he accomplished his studies in the ESCP Europe School of Management Paris, Oxford and Berlin. Degree in international business administration, corporate accounting and finance, auditing and tax.
- 1993 to 1996 Morgan Stanley & Co. Ltd. In London, (UK), M&A analyst.
- 1996 to 2000 VIAG AG Munich, leading positions in strategic planning and controlling.
- In 2000 Mr. Schäfer was appointed to a position of Head of Corporate Strategy in the energy major E.ON AG.
- Starting from 2003, CEO and Member of the Board of Management in the E.ON daughter companies.
- Since January 1st, 2016, Chairman of the Board, Uniper AG, Düsseldorf