2. Sustainable Energy Policies to Mitigate Energy Security Risks
(Presented by the “Energy” working committee)
a broadly shared multilateral intergovernmental expert dialogue on energy security in one or more of the following areas:
- data and information sharing and increased transparency
- infrastructure investment and financing
- legal, regulatory and policy framework
- harmonisation of standards
- research, development and deployment of new technologies
in which the energy security risks of UNECE member states can be diminished through the pursuit of sustainable energy policies.
Participants/Implementers of the project
A project of co-operation between the EBC and the UNECE Committee on Sustainable Energy.
Approved and qualified as subject to financial support by the Presiding Committee meeting in June 2007.
The project co-ordinator on the part of the UNECE is Mr. Sead Vilogorac, UNECE.
On the part of the EBC – Mr. Uwe H. Fip, E.ON Ruhrgas AG, Member of the EBC Board.
Start of the project:
Duration of the project:
Fully implemented and paid in late 2010.