IBC Working Committee «Human Resources» held the online meeting
The online meeting of the IBC Working Committee «Human Resources»on the topic «Personnel planning. The continuity of generations» was held оn March 26, 2021.
The online meeting was chaired by:
- Mrs. Elena Kasyan, Head of Department, Gazprom, Chairlady of IBC HR Committee;
- Mrs. Petra Angstmann, Senior Vice President HR, Wintershall Dea GmbH, Co-chairlady of the IBC HR Committee;
- Mr. Marcel Kramer, President, Energy Delta Institute, Co-chairman of the IBC HR Committee
Mrs. Olga Semidelikhina, representative of the host company, Head of international cooperation, Uniper SE, moderated the online meeting.
The Committee meeting was attended by 75 participants representing 40 companies.
Mr. Uwe Fip, member of the IBC Board of Directors, Chairman of IBC Energy Committee, Senior Vice President, Gas Supply & Origination at Uniper SE, made a welcoming speech on behalf of the IBC Board of Directors.
During the meeting presentations were made by:
- Mr. Arne Tretau, Head of HR Business Partner CCO, Head of HR Europe, Uniper SE.
Topic of the report: «Personnel planning and promotion of young talent at Uniper SE».
- Mrs. Petra Angstmann, Vice President Human Resources Oil & Gas, Wintershall Dea GmbH.
Topic of the report: «Strategic Workforce Planning at Wintershall Dea GmbH».
- Mr. Pierre Bartholomeus, HR Director, N.V. Nederlandse Gasunie.
Topic of the report: «Strategic personnel planning at N.V. Nederlandse Gasunie».
- Mrs. Olga Gracheva, Partner, Ernst & Young (CIS) B.V.
Topic of the report: «Five generations in the labor market: new challenges and solutions».
The participants of the meeting shared the experience of oil and gas companies in the field of personnel planning, discussed key trends in personnel planning in the era of energy transition, the development of digital technologies in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic. Рarticipants also noted the importance of strategic personnel planning, on the basis of which the work of HR services should be built in the following areas:
- training and formation of a reserve of personnel at different levels and areas of activity;
- development of the system of accumulation and transfer of knowledge within the company, taking into account the characteristics of different generations of employees who make up the company’s teams.
During the meeting, a report on the implementation of the HR Committee project «Youth Day» in 2020 and plans for its implementation in 2021 was presented by Mrs. Yana Klementovichus, Director St Petersburg State University of Economics, Higher Economic School. The report noted the great contribution and the expert support to the project by the IBC members: PJSC «Gazprom», Uniper SE, Wintershall Dea GmbH, Shell, OMV AG, N.V. Nederlandse Gasunie, Energy Delta Institute, etc.