IBC Working Committees “Industry, Innovations and Prospective Development” and “Ecology and Healthcare” held a joint meeting
On 19 April 2021 a joint meeting of IBC Working Committees “Industry, Innovations and Prospective Development” and “Ecology and Healthcare” held a joint meeting dedicated to the topic: “Ensuring Energy Security During Energy Transition”.
The meeting was chaired by:
Dr. Oleg Aksyutin, Deputy Chairman of the Management Committee, PJSC Gazprom»;
Chairman of “Industry, Innovations and Prospective Development” Working Committee;
Dr. Nebojša Janković, Head of Comita Group of Companies d.d. for Russia and CIS,
Chairman of “Ecology and Healthcare” Working Committee.
The joint meeting was hosted by Baker Hughes and gathered 80 attendees from 50 companies – members of IBC.
Upon opening remarks distinguished guests delivered their extensive reports:
- Mr. Alexander Ishkov, Deputy Head of Department, Head of Directorate, PJSC Gazprom –
“The role of hydrogen in Energy Transition”
- Mrs. Elena Akoltseva, President, Russia and CIS, Baker Hughes –
“Baker Hughes Energy Transition. The path to net-zero carbon emissions and a sustainable energy future”
- Mr. Eric Koenig, Oil & Gas segment Strategy Director, Schneider Electric –
“Decarbonizing Oil & Gas operations – Yes we can! Example of collaboration of Schneider Electric with McDermott and IO Consulting on NetZero Carbon offshore platforms”
- Mr. Dmitry Udalov, Deputy Director, Gazprom Representative Office in Belgium –
“The EU Green Deal – pragmatic test?”
- Mr. Vladimir Primak, Head of Russian Direct Investment Fund –
“RDIF contribution to battle against coronavirus: international cooperation on Sputnik Vaccine roll-out”
- Mr. Elvin Akhadov, Executive Director, Gas Industry Journal –
“The IV International Young Scientists Awards Oil and Gas Projects: a Glance Into the Future”
The meeting participants got apprized of experience of oil and gas and service companies on activities to ensure reliability of energy supply, apply alternative energy sources as well as health protection and problem-solving competency regarding such activities.