Absentee voting in written form pursuant to the German Law on measures in company, cooperative, association, foundation and residential property law to combat the effects of the COVID 19 pandemic in lieu of the 44th Presiding Committee meeting and
the 24th Annual General meeting of the International Business Congress e.V.
Due to the unstable epidemiological situation the IBC Board of Executive Directors decided to hold an absentee voting in written form on agenda items of the 44th Presiding Committee meeting and the 24th Annual General meeting as well as a questionnaire for IBC members concerning the format of their participation (in person or online) in the Annual General meeting scheduled for September this year.
The following voting schedule has been approved:
from 10 June to 17 June (inclusive) 2021
Absentee voting on following agenda items of the 44th Presiding Committee meeting:
- Recommendation for the Annual General Meeting to exclude IBC member-companies from the Congress
- Changes to the composition of the IBC Presiding Committee
- Changes to the Chairmanship of the IBC “Information and Communication” Working Committee
from 21 June to 30 June (inclusive) 2021
Absentee voting on following agenda items of the 24th Annual General meeting:
- Approval of the certified financial statement for the fiscal year 2020
- Approval of the activities of IBC bodies for the fiscal year 2020
- IBC President and IBC Vice President
- IBC Presiding Committee
- IBC Board of Executive Directors
- Election of the new Presiding Committee members
- Appointment of the auditing company for the fiscal year 2021
- Expulsion of IBC member-companies from IBC
The ballot papers as well as accompanying documents will be sent to the members of the Presiding Committee and members of the Congress in accordance with the voting schedule.
Detailed information and information materials for the upcoming 24th Annual General Meeting will be additionally posted on the official website of the Congress.